SMHA Tournament Application Form
SMHA IS ACCEPTING TOURNAMENT APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME!
Please ensure you have read all information, as well as noted fees, cancellation policy and dates for each tournament under SMHA Tournament Dates & Info
- Once completed, applications must be followed with a cheque (No post-dated cheques will be accepted) or money order made out to Summerland Minor Hockey Association or SMHA.
- Please accompany Hockey Canada roster with your payment. If rosters are not ready, please send in as soon as possible. Email SMHA Tournament Coordinator with information
- Selections will be made once SMHA receives payment. Teams withdrawing one month or less from tournament date will be reimbursed only if a paid-in-full team is found as a replacement.
- By submitting this Tournament Application, Summerland Minor Hockey Association and all officials associated with the tournament are released from any liability for any injury or accident which may be incurred by a player or team official while travelling to or from the tournament. By submitting this Tournament Application the team manager and coach also declare the team being registered is a regularly structured team in their association and not made up of select players.
- All players playing for any team in any sanctioned tournament must be properly registered with that team in accordance with the regulations of Hockey Canada, the BCAHA, District associations and local association, league or team, as applicable.
Please mail cheque or money order to:
Summerland Minor Hockey Association
c/o Tournament Coordinator
Summerland, BC V0H 1Z0
Etransfers accepted to: SMHA.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email Andrea Marsh, Tournament Coordinator, with any questions email@example.com