SMHA Tournament Dates & Information
- An Official HCR Roster is required to accompany your tournament application
- Only the Tournament Coordinator can accept and confirm your tournament application. Confirmations from any of our coaching staff or team managers may not be considered accurate or official.
- Your tournament application can not be accepted until it has been received at our office along with full payment and has been approved by Tournament Coordinator. (See SMHA Tournament Application Form). TEAMS WILL ONLY BE ENTERED INTO TOURNAMENT OF CHOICE ONCE THEIR TOURNAMENT FEE HAS BEEN CASHED.
TOURNAMENT FEES: PRE-NOVICE $550.00 NOVICE $850.00 HOUSE $1100.00 REP $1250.00
|October 18-20, 2019||Midget Rep Sam Hanon Memorial||2019-2020-9134|
|November 8-10, 2019||Atom House||2019-2020-9113|
|December 13-15, 2019||Midget House||2019-2020-9117|
|January 10-12, 2020||Atom Development||2019-2020-9115|
|February 28-March 1, 2020||Novice (Cross-Ice)
*Out of Country Applicants*
- An extra insurance fee is required, please inquire
- Neck Guards are MANDATORY.
- Fair Play Codes MUST be filled out and submitted with payment
Questions? Email SMHA Tournament Coordinator - Crystal Gove email@example.com
For more information pertaining to SMHA & our Tournaments, please click here.
There is a 30 day cancellation deadline prior to the start of a tournament at which time the tournament fee will not be refunded. If the spot is subsequently filled, a $250 penalty will be charged and the remainder of the tournament fee will be reimbursed.